mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] Mibble

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] Mibble
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:20:22 +0200

Hi Shawn,

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 12:01, Shawn Lim Weiping wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to get my java program to load all the mib files in a
> particular directory then store the serial number of each device. However, I
> still cannot think of a way to break out of a loop when i'm loading the mib
> files using mibloader.

Not sure I understand what you mean. The MibLoader permits
you to load files one by one, except when one file depends
on another (in which case it is loaded too). Also, you
cannot currently interrupt the loader while it is parsing
and analyzing the MIB files, is that a problem for you?

In short, I don't think I understand what you want Mibble
to do... Would you mind trying to explain it once more?
:-)

Cheers,

/Per

PS. The mibble-users mailing list requires subscription for
posting. I've added your email to the sender filter, but
obviously you won't be reached by other posts until you
subscribe...