mibble-users

[Mibble-users] Identifying a type that is declared as an IPAddress

From: Luiz-Otavio Zorzella
Subject: [Mibble-users] Identifying a type that is declared as an IPAddress
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 09:47:58 -0700

Hi,

the javadocs for both MibType and MibTypeTag (links below) make
reference to identifying a MIB nodes that was declared as an "IpAddress"
by use of tags, but I can't figure out how exactly to do just that.

While debugging my application, if I inspect a node that is declared as
IpAddress, I find that it has a single tag with category 1, value 0. How
does that help me find out this is an IP Address?

Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot,

Links to Javadoc:

http://www.nongnu.org/mibble/doc/api/net/percederberg/mibble/MibType.html