mibble-users

[Mibble-users] get status, access, syntax... belongs an oid

From: Beerka
Subject: [Mibble-users] get status, access, syntax... belongs an oid
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:57:16 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

 If i load a mib, i can access oids and its
Name: experimental--> Oid:1.3.6.1.3
getSymbol-Name:OBJECT IDENTIFIER
getSymbol-Tag:[UNIVERSAL 6]
getSymbol-isPrimitive:true
getSymbol-Referencenull
getSymbol-Tag.Category:0
-s.
But how can i get the access, status,syntax...

(I can access  by  MibValueSymbol.getType :
*****getType:OBJECT-TYPE (
  Syntax: [APPLICATION 1] INTEGER (0..4294967295)
  Access: read-only
did not send
               due to problems discovered within ICMP such
as a lack of
               buffers.  This value should not include
errors discovered
               outside the ICMP layer such as the inability
of IP to route
               the resultant datagram.  In some
implementations there may
               be no types of error which contribute to this
counter's
               value.
) but this is a string. I saw these parameters in
SnmpObjectType class only...
)

Thanx for help!

Beerka