mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] about generating value file

From: achraf.mabrouk
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] about generating value file
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:11:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi;

 Thank you for your cooperation ;

 Let me explain more my need :

 I need to generate a simulation file (.i.e OID.<instance>.<value>) for each
OID in the MIB given as parameter.

 This simulation file is needed to build an SNMP Agent.

 My question is :
 is it possible using Mibble to generate this type of file like this :

  1 - Parse a MIB given as parameter
  2 - for each OID in this MIB, get his type (integer, string, IP, ...etc.)
  3 - generate specific OID.<instance>.<Random Value>

-*- Regards
Achraf Mabrouk