mibble-users

[Mibble-users] re: MIB Loading error - ACCOUNTING-CONTROL-MIB-V1SMI.my

From: j lem
Subject: [Mibble-users] re: MIB Loading error - ACCOUNTING-CONTROL-MIB-V1SMI.my
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 16:45:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:

- I tried loading CISCO's
  ACCOUNTING-CONTROL-MIB-V1SMI.my
 but I got the following error messages:

Error: in <unknown file>: line 11:
    couldn't find imported symbol 'TimeTicks' in MIB 'SNMPv2-SMI-v1'

Error: in <unknown file>: line 6:
    undefined symbol 'Counter'

Error: in <unknown file>: line 7:
    undefined symbol 'Gauge'

Error: in <unknown file>: line 603:
    undefined symbol 'TimeTicks'

- do the above error messages mean that Mibble does not have
  predefined data types ?

- That is, do all datatypes have to be defined in order to load mibs into
  Mibble ?

thanks
john