mibble-users

[Mibble-users] Mibble uses

From: John Chappell
Subject: [Mibble-users] Mibble uses
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:12:57 -0500

Hello,
I am new to Mibble and am trying to figure out if it will meet my needs. I am looking for a java package that will write mib files. Basically I would like to have functionality similar to that of other document builders such as iText except in this case specifically made for MIB/ASN.1 document building. I have a tool that stores information in a database for the document guys of my company and I am either going to write my own MIB building functions or use a pre-created document builder. Does Mibble have this support and if not maybe any of you may know where I can find such a product?

Thank you,

John Chappell