mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] Error parsing MIB NET-SNMP-AGENT-MIB.txt

From: Karl Weber
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] Error parsing MIB NET-SNMP-AGENT-MIB.txt
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 21:29:31 +0200

Am Samstag, 5. April 2008 19:48 schrieb Per Cederberg:
> I've already got a fix for it, but have to address a few other things
> before releasing version 2.9.alpha2.

Since you are preparing a new release, please allow me to make a minor
suggestion about the structure of the mibble libraries.

Currently there are two libraries, one containing the MIBs and another
containing all Java classes.

Some of the classes depend on westhawk, I think it is only the MIB browser.
Wouldn't it make sense, to devide the mibble-parser library into two
libraries, one containing the parser, which does only depend on grammatica,
and another one, containing those parts depending in westhawk?

Maybe it would even be more appropriate, to move all "tools" -- I think there
is also the printer and the validator -- into a separate library.

> Thanks for reporting and analyzing this issue!

You're welcome!

-Karl