mingw-cross-env-list

Re: MXE on MacOS Host

From: Mark Hayden
Subject: Re: MXE on MacOS Host
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 07:56:10 -0400

HI Tony,

Thank you very much for getting back to me.

Like magic, the MXE build on MacOS started working on my new Macbook.  I think
there must have been something about my configuration on the old Macbook
preventing the builds from working.  The strange thing is that at various
times, I had tried building MXE on a fresh MacOS installation and they had not
worked.  If I see this recur, I will dig into it further.

I’m very happy to have toolchains back up to date.

best, Mark