mit-scheme-users

Fonts/Edwin/osx

From: David Gray
Subject: Fonts/Edwin/osx
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:20:01 +0200

In the past I could never get a nice font with Edwin and OSX, there were always
scaling issues.
Recently I found the Terminus font which you can install as a TTF but also has
the bitmaps included.
So if you use your display dpi and you use one of the bitmap px sizes of 12 to
32 in steps of 2
And set pt = (px/dpi)*72. The rounding seems to be up so for instance
(22/92)*72 = 17.2. 17
Still looks awful but 18 as set below seems great.
In .edwin:
((ref-command set-font) "-misc-terminus  ttf
-medium-r-normal--18-0-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1”)