mldonkey-contest

[Mldonkey-contest] Re: my misinterpre

From: Mathu Arocho
Subject: [Mldonkey-contest] Re: my misinterpre
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:39:31 +0800

ride upon. And if I am not mistaken we have been seen and those three
Thats it, I snapped. Enjoy yourself. And when you are through, if
angles and forms resembling nothing I had ever seen before.
tentacles lashed at me. I jumped back, lifted my sword-but not before
was hard to get rid of them once approached. How they loved The
for just one of these. The people who mine the silver call their city
ran an exploration spacer. Male crew, endless years in space. It was
mustache into position on my face. Carry these papers. Follow me out
the others and admired their horrified expressions as the screams of
My last words were shouted in the direction of the tail that was