FreeBSD and monit status

From: Rory Toma
Subject: FreeBSD and monit status
Date: 11 Sep 2002 20:29:55 -0700

It now mostly works.

I am getting the following error:

bash-2.05a# monit status
monit: No programs have been specified

Whenever I try using the command line monit client. I can look at this
tomorrow.

However, I found under Linux:
address@hidden make]# monit status
monit daemon uptime:
Cannot connect to the monit server to get extended process data.
Process 'sshd' is running with pid [1669] Uptime: 15m

This behaviour.

However, under Solaris:

monit daemon uptime: 1h 42m
Process 'sshd' is running with pid [320]
        Uptime: 23h 34m  CPU: 0.0% Memory: 1.3% [1656kB]

I can work on the FreeBSD issue, since I have a FreeBSD box, but can
someone look at the Linux issue?

--
Rory Toma               address@hidden
VP of Run Level 5       http://www.trs80.net