Re: monit 3.0 beta?

From: Thomas Oppel
Subject: Re: monit 3.0 beta?
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:11:27 +0200

Am Freitag, 13. September 2002 11:47 schrieb Jan-Henrik Haukeland:
> Thomas Oppel <address@hidden> writes:
> > Yep. Better wait some feedback and release a second beta in case.
>
> Ok, we'll see what happens.
>
> > Btw. I'll probably won't have time to pack a SuSE-RPM before next
> > week.  I'm moving over the weekend.
>
> I have heard that there are three great traumatic periodes in a man's
> life. It's birth, death and moving. Good look Thomas :)

Hum, hom.

May I suggest to name beta releases anyhow like monit-x.y.z-betaXY or -preXY,
so it can be recognized as beta-/pre-release at broad daylight?-)
On the other hand md5sums won't match.

So far, I've uploaded the beta to freesoftware.fsf.org:/download/monit/beta/

Btw. did anybody else than me noticed the host changed it's IP from
199.232.41.3 to 199.232.41.4 and is unavalable by http at the moment?
What happens, do they upgrade to Woody?

Leppo.
--
Kourentis und Brüggemann