Re: beta release

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: beta release
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 20:55:34 +0100

Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

Good, btw, Martin we should try to add the changes to the autostart statement
also in the 3.1 release, do you have time to do it?

Jan-Henrik

Yeah, i sent patch for it now. autostart=no was little bit broken i think, so now it works as described in documentation. Please let me know if i can commit it to the CVS sources.

Martin