Re: monit/web console1.gif

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit/web console1.gif
Date: 02 Jan 2003 23:00:48 +0100

Christian Hopp <address@hidden> writes:

> All the shots look nice , but wouldn't it be better to put them
> there as 25% size thumbnails. If the viewer is interested he can
> click on it.

The pictures are pretty lightweight so it shouldnt be a big problem
but if you or someone else can fix thumbnails its cool :-) Also adding
more pictures if you have.

The text we use to present monit on the frontpage could also be made
clearer or better. So if you or others have some ideas for the
web-pages they are most welcome.

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland