Re: One more bug

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Re: One more bug
Date: 17 Feb 2003 14:31:39 -0800

Actually, the sympton was the reverse. Monit would die just fine (all
threads) but the socket hadn't timed out yet. So, when monit_http ran,
it would find the socket in use, and exit. However, the rest of the
threads would keep running.

I'll try this out and check out the behaviour.

--
Rory Toma               address@hidden
VP of Run Level 5       http://www.trs80.net