Summary of a soon to come sync,

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Summary of a soon to come sync,
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:05:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I think I should sync all my recent changes quite soon (tomorrow),

- New architectures: AIX, UNKNOWN
- Revised support: HP/UX (blind implementation!)
- Child process engine:
        LINUX, SOLARIS: Working
        AIX, FREEBSD, DARWIN, HP/UX: blind implemented => untested
        UNKNOWN: disabled... but there might be the possibility
                 for a generic implementation via ps: (-:
                 http://www.erlenstar.demon.co.uk/unix/faq_8.html#SEC87
- Minor changes in SSL
- Bogus "goto success"es in p.y for syslog facility removed

There should be a page of supported OSes in the monit site:
    OS, status, 'maintainer' or contact, quirks, packages, comments

And all the rest I forgot about.

Affected files:
    CHANGES.txt
    configure.ac
    l.l
    monit.pod
    monit_process.c
    monit_process.h
    monitrc
    monitor.h
    p.y
    ssl.c
    util.c
    validate.c
    contrib/packages/solaris/README.solaris
    http/cervlet.c
    process/*.[ch] (+ additional files)

I hope you don't have any pending syncs right now.

Afterwards we can change the 'log' problem!

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113