Re: OpenBSD patches for monit 3.2

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: OpenBSD patches for monit 3.2
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:49:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

Hello!

> Got this from the OpenBSD project. This is more or less your domain
> Christian and I think it's should be up to you if you want to include
> it.

I think it is a good idea to be in the OpenBSD project with monit.

> Margarida, thanks for the patch!

Thanks from me too.  I have included the patch in my CVS rep and I did
all the child processing code changes.  And some minor things to
adjust it to the recent changes made to the resource code.  It is just
a matter of a couple of hours that I gonna sync it to the public CVS.

Please, Margarida, 'try' to compile it and please give me feedback on
the changes, cuz they are done from documentation to code without me
having a system to verify it. )-:

> If Christian decide to include it into our CVS repository we may
> also need your help in the future if we do any changes to this
> particulary part of the codebase, because I do not think any of us
> use OpenBSD (I may be wrong :)

I am starting to understand what I am coding for HP/UX and *BSD. (-:
So you don't need to worry about keeping the code in shape.  The only
thing is that I can not verify it.  )-:

Christian

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113