Re: monit on linux 2.4

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: monit on linux 2.4
Date: 15 Jun 2003 03:07:48 +0200

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <address@hidden> writes:

> Well, that's not going to work since on 2.4 kernel
> address@hidden arekm]# LANG=C ls -l /proc/kcore
> ls: /proc/kcore: No such file or directory

Can you please provide us with an authoritative URL explaining that
/proc/kcore has gone in 2.4? (The different Linux systems running 2.4
I have checked (RH/Debian) does actually have /proc/kcore)

Perhaps I misunderstod you, and that /proc/kcore will be obsoleted in
Linux 2.6? (I haven't read up on the latest kernel news and would not
now.) Again, an URL would be nice.

Spasiba :)

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland