Christian - ssl question

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Christian - ssl question
Date: 17 Jun 2003 04:18:33 +0200

When debugging I noticed that requesting status information from the
command line from the monit daemon always fails when the daemon is
running with ssl. The reason is that SSL_get_peer_certificate fails
because the monit server is not sending it's sertificat. This is a
minor error since it's always possible to get the status from the
web-interface via ssl, but it would have been nice to have 'monit
status' work from the command line work even with ssl. I guess it's
not trivial to add this to the monit http server (that is, sending
it's certificate upon request) or what do you think?

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland