Re: FYI: 4.0 release status

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Re: FYI: 4.0 release status
Date: 14 Aug 2003 14:57:01 -0700

I still have to tidy up OpenBSD and MacOS. However, in doing so I've
noticed that I'm going to want to rewrite much of the sysdep code to use
sysctl. It seems to be more portable, and also makes for simpler code.

However, 4.1 can have the sysdep rewrite. I'm just going to rewrite
enough to get OpenBSD and hopefull MacOSX reporting the correct numbers.