monit monitor.c

From: Martin Pala
Subject: monit monitor.c
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:35:37 -0400

CVSROOT:        /cvsroot/monit
Module name:    monit
Branch:
Changes by:     Martin Pala <address@hidden>    03/09/13 15:35:37

Modified files:
        .              : monitor.c

Log message:
        Set Run.validate flag if we are running 'validate' command which calls
        validate() function directly. Though monit can be configured to run as
        daemon and monit httpd is possible, monit runs only once in non-daemon
        mode and exit => it is wrong totry stop monit httpd which is not running
        and print the "daemon killed" message.

        Similarily it is not correct to call stop_http if we are not in daemon
        mode - monit can't run httpd without daemon mode enabled.

CVSWeb URLs:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/monit/monit/monitor.c.diff?tr1=1.62&tr2=1.63&r1=text&r2=text