Re: monit http server exit

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: monit http server exit
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:19:19 +0200

Martin Pala wrote:

Hmm, monit http server blocks on accept(), which causes it not to exit until it receives connection. It will be needed to implement some sort of wakeup or timeout to finalize it gracefully without waiting for the connection to stop the server. I'll look on it.

I looked on it - probably the best way will be to make monit http server non-blocking. What do you think?

Martin