Re: monit deadlock

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: monit deadlock
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:28:27 +0200

Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

Jan-Henrik Haukeland <address@hidden> writes:

I agree, the problem seems to be the thread join and that the httpd
thread does not stop, so do_destroy hangs on this.

Try removing the stopped= FALSE; at the top if start_httpd(). This is
the only place it's set directly, except at initialization. Maybe stop
is called before start. Stuff like this happens with threads :-)

Cool, two minds, one thought. Okay, now, unless you find more stuff
(by all means, keep on trying, this is very good) I will start
preparing for a release tomorrow, agree?

We need to create new screen shoots. And as Christian asked for
before, preferably thumbnails exploding into larger pictures. This is
a good example for what we should aim at:

http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/screenshots.html

Please, could you do this Christian?

Uf, i will now take few minutes for rest and add the documentation for -i option alternatives. I think we can release 4.0 tomorrow - i tried to stress test monit again and i can't find any new problems.

Martin