Re: monit monitor.h socket.c status.c

From: Christian Hopp
Subject: Re: monit monitor.h socket.c status.c
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:12:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Jan-Henrik Haukeland wrote:

> Jan-Henrik Haukeland <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Log message:
> >     Refactoring: Simplified remote_status to read small chunks and actually
> >     read everything the server is sending, not just BIGSTRLEN.
> >
> >     Likewise removed BIGSTRLEN, and changed socket.c:read from do{..} while
> >     to while{..}
> >
> > http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/monit/monit/socket.c.diff?tr1=1.24&tr2=1.25&r1=text&r2=text
>
> Oops, I accidentally reverted char* to void*. Does this create
> problems Christan?

I think that might break some Posix compatibilities.  But it wonT harm the
prog itself... and it isnT it was you proposed earlier?

CHopp

PS:  Sorry the mail gateway of our university is lag ~1h right now.  So
     mails take a while to reach me.(-:

--
Christian Hopp                                email: address@hidden
Institut für Elektrische Informationstechnik             fon: +49-5323-72-2113