[vote] debian

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: [vote] debian
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 03:51:44 +0200

I spoke with Fredrik Steen, the maintainer of monit in debian. He
asked me nicely if it was okay with us if he got access to monit cvs
and maintained the debian package with us. (He did not ask for
committer status and voting rights in the project, mostly because I
don't think he wants too).

We are a democratic project and we should vote on this. Here is my +1
vote for giving Fredrik access to the cvs so he can maintan monit
debian in our cvs.

Cast your votes please.

If we agree he will work in monit/contrib/packages/debian. If we
choose to give him cvs access he can use the module debian to check
out his working directory like so:

cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cvsroot/monit co debian

Ps. BTW; Martin, nice work with the icmp ping implementation. It works
and it is a cool feature :-)

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland