Re: monit-4.3.1-beta2 release?

From: Rick Robino
Subject: Re: monit-4.3.1-beta2 release?
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 05:13:54 -0700

Gents,

FWIW, the Mac OS X platform works well without any complaints now. The old problems of including /usr/include for ssl and the inscrutable memory leak report are both gone.

As much as I like being quoted in the PLATFORMS doc, you may as well remove my note there ;-)

Attached is an OS X startup bundle to go into contrib/ per your approval. It unpacks as "monit" so perhaps it should be left in archive form.

--Rick