monit CHANGES.txt Makefile.in

From: Martin Pala
Subject: monit CHANGES.txt Makefile.in
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:07:10 +0000

CVSROOT:        /sources/monit
Module name:    monit
Changes by:     Martin Pala <martinp>   07/01/11 16:07:10

Modified files:
        .              : CHANGES.txt Makefile.in

Log message:
        Byacc prepends banner where it includes the stdlib.h before the p.y
        prologue section. When monit is compiled on linux as 32-bit application
        with largefiles (LFS) support, the _FILE_OFFSET_BITS is not set
        thus the off_t doesn't match and monit will crash. To workaround
        this problem we need to include our config.h ahead of byacc banner.

        Note that the issue didn't occure when:

         - either bison was used instead of byacc

         - or large files support was disabled

         - or monit was compiled with 64-bit support

CVSWeb URLs:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/monit/CHANGES.txt?cvsroot=monit&r1=1.334&r2=1.335
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/monit/Makefile.in?cvsroot=monit&r1=1.25&r2=1.26