Re: [monit-dev] Consider debian patch for inclusion

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit-dev] Consider debian patch for inclusion
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 12:36:10 +0100

Hello,

the stderr fix is part of next monit release, thanks for the initial patch :)

I have checked the patch 09 - the patch looks OK, but the /run seems to be
currently specific for Debian only ... i think it'll be better to keep just
/var/run in monit release as this way it's general for most platforms and
distributions.

Regards,
Martin