[Monotone-devel] 0.4 release, self hosting

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] 0.4 release, self hosting
Date: 04 Sep 2003 16:06:16 -0400

hi,

I have released 0.4 today, and am happy to announce that monotone is
now self-hosting (and even reasonably fast, at that). development will
continue in parallel in both monotone and CVS repositories for some
time still, but you're invited to try out the public depot I have
running and give any feedback about how you'd like to see it
change. for details see:

http://www.venge.net/monotone/self-hosting.html

if you have any questions while trying to set up a client, ask here or
see if I'm on IRC, at irc.oftc.net #monotone. I will try to remain
logged in there (though I seem to get disconnected sometimes, and am
sometimes out for a walk).

-graydon