[Monotone-devel] bug reports?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: [Monotone-devel] bug reports?
Date: 06 Sep 2003 13:56:31 -0600

Graydon, how would you like bug reports?

I can send email or I could upload them into savannah.  Personally, I
don't like the savannah bug tracking system...

Here's the first one.  I did:

rm commands.cc
monotone update

I expected this to work the way it does with cvs -- re-fetch the
missing file.  Instead I get the appended.

Doing "monotone checkout" worked, but I suspect that would overwrite
any other changes I have in the tree...

Tom

fleche. monotone update
skipping nonexistent rcfile '/home/tromey/.monotonerc'
executing update command
db.execute("BEGIN")
db.fetch("SELECT version FROM schema_version")
manifest path is MT/manifest
read 255 manifest entries
work path is MT/work
no un-committed work file MT/work
db.execute("ROLLBACK")

*** Error: std::exception: FileStore: error opening file for reading:
commands.cc

**** error return code 205
**********  errors detected; see standard output for details  ***********