Re: [Monotone-devel] Patch: RFC: adding MT/options

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Patch: RFC: adding MT/options
Date: 14 Sep 2003 16:38:29 -0600

graydon> a few comments:

I made these changes, except...

graydon>   - I think I would like to eliminate the use of the environment
graydon>     variable overrides altogether, if we're going to support option
graydon>     files.

I've left MT_KEY in place.  It currently isn't handled by the options
mechanism, and I think we'd probably rather not do that.

I'll commit once I go through the test suite cleanup.

Tom