[Monotone-devel] Re: monotone-viz, bash completion and a small bug in 0.

From: Bruce Stephens
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone-viz, bash completion and a small bug in 0.14
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 21:34:12 +0100

Olivier Andrieu <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd like to announce monotone-viz, an embryonic GTK app I wrote to
> visualize monotone ancestry graphs. It's not really a GUI because it
> won't change the database state, it just displays the manifest graph
> and the manifest certs.
>
> http://oandrieu.nerim.net/monotone-viz/

Cool.  Mine doesn't look quite like the screenshot, presumably because
of minor version differences or configurations.  The hashes seem to be
slightly longer than the boxes, presumably because lablgtk is using a
larger font than dot used to calculate things, or something.  And I
only get the graph---so I can't see the details of a node.

Anything obvious I could try to fix things?

[...]