Re: [Monotone-devel] passphrase option

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] passphrase option
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:32:30 +0200

Derek Scherger wrote:

I'd like to know if somebody could add this option or give some directions on how to do.
I need directions also on how to build a windows executable.

Sorry, I can't help you on this one although I am curious as to what is involved.

My original mail with the MinGW patch described a build procedure. It should still be relatively accurate, though I make no promises. See

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/monotone-devel/2004-03/msg00053.html

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.