[Monotone-devel] Re: Are all bugs really open?

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Are all bugs really open?
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:01:43 -0400

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:38:41 +0200 (CEST), Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
<address@hidden> wrote:

One specific I'm thinking of is 9884.  I was under the impression that
the addition fo 'sleep 5' fixed the problem.  Right now I'm a little
too tired to remember any other (I just had a quick look, and got more
of an "impression" than too much specifics).

I'm currently looking around to see what stuff I can do to help.

oh, yeah, 9884 is fixed now. I just sent the fix to off.net (which
btw is now also accessable as venge.net, since I finished up my
DNS changes .. erm, a year later than I'd hoped)

I'd recommend perhaps these, in the sense that the bugs are probably
still real, I've no qualms about doing what the submitter wants, the
fixes relatively obvious, etc:

quickies: 9751, 9752, 8733, 8429, 8925, 9092, 9232, 9965, 9231, 8714

more substantial: 9251, 8465, 8473 (which includes a partial
                  implementation as an attachment already), 8163
                  (which I have partial code for already), 9769

the "more substantial" ones are still relatively easy, you just
might want to discuss the proposed solution on the mailing list
first, or get me on IRC to point out where to start in the code :)

-graydon