[Monotone-devel] Some smaller issues, Nico's TODO

From: Nico -telmich- Schottelius
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Some smaller issues, Nico's TODO
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:17:02 +0200

Hello everybody!

Some issues I am not sure of:

1. Should "rename" not really be "move"?
   Summary speaks about a move, I think about a move,
   but monotone uses "rename". Somehow not intuitiv.

----- rename-snip -----
scice% monotone rename indent_script scripts/indent_script
monotone: adding indent_script -> scripts/indent_script to working copy
rename set
scice% monotone status
Old manifest: 3dfbfcc24ea13711795065c0c54c993c430f3ac3
New manifest: b44f1c9ef066f8612d4944d06e710139e296e675
Summary of changes:

  move indent_script
    to scripts/indent_script

2. Can we change the output of the certs command?
   I think the "old" way is rather hard to read.
   Instead of