[Monotone-devel] compilation error

From: Badai Aqrandista
Subject: [Monotone-devel] compilation error
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 08:15:43 +1000

Hi there,

I am trying to compile monotone in my debian box but it can't compile. It stops compiling in address_info.hpp line 56 saying parse error before '{' token...

It seems that it can't find class default_iterator_policies which i suspect should be defined in a non existing file "boost/iterator_adaptors.hpp"...

What should I do?

Oh ya, i'd like to introduce myself to the list. My name is Badai Aqrandista. I'd like to learn about c++ programming and version control system.

THank you

---
Badai Aqrandista
Cheepy (?)