[Monotone-devel] Re: Got Invariant Failure

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Got Invariant Failure
Date: 29 Oct 2004 15:59:06 +0200

graydon hoare writes:

 > anyways, confirmed this on trunk, but it seems to work on
 > the changeset branch (which is soon to be the trunk).. I'm
 > not sure if it's worth deducing the failure mode or not.

For me it doesn't really make a difference. I can live
without importing the history of that CVS project,
especially if I can do it with the new version anyway. So
either way is fine.

I was wondering: Is there maybe a README file or so which
sums up the differences between the current version and
changesets for me as a user? I'd like to know what _visible_
changes to expect once I install that new version.

Peter