Re: [Monotone-devel] Moving monotone databases

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Moving monotone databases
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:14:11 -0600

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:01:31 -0600, "Matthew A.
Nicholson" <address@hidden> said:

matt> How can I move the physcial location of my monotone .db file?

mv?  And as someone else said, don't forget to move the journal file
as well if there is one...

I guess the real question is how you teach your work directory of the
new location.  If I may dare a guess, you would do the following:

        monotone --db=/new/location/repo.db update

How about trying it out with a junk database?

Ok that worked. The first time I did it, monotone said there was nothing in the branch. How can I rename a branch?

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-land.com