Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: fatal error question

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: fatal error question
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:35:13 -0700

Jeff Bowman wrote:
Thanks so much for your help and advice. We (one of the companies for which I
work) are about to put this into use maintaining our production code. The only
other questions I have are related to listing information. I'm still reading the
man page, but I don't see a way to list all the tags I have created.  It looks
like I can use monotone ls keys to see for whom I have keys, monotone ls
branches to see all the branches I have created, but I don't see monotone ls
tags (?)

I did write an ls tags command a while ago but just realized I never did commit it. I'll dig it up and get it into my database in the next day or two and send out a note when I do.

Cheers,
Derek