Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Doing a diff between branches

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Doing a diff between branches
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:14:35 +0200

Bruce Stephens wrote:

Right.  It's in OCaml, which is available on Windows, and uses Gtk+
(available on Windows), and graphviz (presumably at least buildable on
Windows, using Cygwin).  So it seems theoretically possible.  Probably
not very easy, though.

I've tried and failed, though I have another couple of tries planned.

There's monotree.  I don't think it does quite the same as
monotone-viz, but it's in Java (intended for Windows).

I've tried this, too. It still needs some polishing and functionality, but it works nicely on Win32 (and should work anywhere Java 1.5 does afaict).

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.