[Monotone-devel] how to add one RCS file to a MT repository?

From: Daniel M. German
Subject: [Monotone-devel] how to add one RCS file to a MT repository?
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:03:20 -0700

Is there a users list? I could not find one.

My question is, how do I add the contents of an RCS file so it gets
properly placed in the tree hierarchy?

For instance, I have an RCS file called file,v and I want it placed in
the following directory, within the working copy of my MT repository:

x/y/z

in the working copy (the final name of the file would be x/y/z/file

The man page or the info say I can load it, but they don't say how to
specify the location.

Thanks in advance,

daniel

--
Daniel M. German                  "The energy of the world is constant.
   Rudolf Clausius ->              Its entropy tends to a maximum."