Re: [Monotone-devel] private key needed for sync?

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] private key needed for sync?
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:59:20 -0500

Zbynek Winkler wrote:
Brian Campbell wrote:

I felt it would be usability deficiency to force users to always specify the whole url when switching to another branch, so I went with shorter names.

I think we'd need some form of short/long branch names or some user aliases for the branch names or a project name (the long stuff) and a branch name within the project. The goal would be to specify the long stuff with the url only once...

Insted of doing com.domain.branch I name my branches as domain.com/branch. It makes more sense to me.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Digium