Re: [Monotone-devel] Why my tree currently is unmergable

From: Matt Johnston
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Why my tree currently is unmergable
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:01:57 +0800

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 08:45:38PM +0200, Tom Koelman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> my monotone tree currently has gotten into an unmergable state and I
> figured out how to get in that state. To reproduce, run the attached
> shell script in an empty directory and it will end up with a database
> that won't merge.

This seems to be fixed in the current monotone head, and
revisions after 627ea580a72fa20c88b893f1031c138567aed14c.

In terms of getting your tree into a mergable state, in the
test script if you re-add file B in the main branch, it
seems to merge OK? (You can then remove the file if desired,
once it's back to linear revisions).

Cheers,
Matt