Re: [Monotone-devel] note_push hook?

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] note_push hook?
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 12:42:16 +0200

Nathaniel Smith writes:
note_netsync_{revision,cert,pubkey}_received.  Don't recall if they
exist in 0.19, will definitely be in 0.20.

They are post-0.19. I'll happily start using them on my server as soon as 0.20 is released (my policy for that server is only to run released things, not things I've compiled on the side. That permits me to issue bug reports to the distributors when needed).
Cheers,
Richard
-----
http://richard.levitte.org/