[Monotone-devel] If you were to hold a lecture on monotone...

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] If you were to hold a lecture on monotone...
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:12:16 +0200

... what would you talk about? I plan to hold a lecture on monotone to a bunch of computer literals. Most of them have use CVS at some level (but aren't necessarely CVS hackers) and I think some of them have played with Subversion. I'm pretty sure an old OpenCM hacker will be in the bunch as well. I suspect more or less all of them will be programmers, most of them seasoned. Some are also seasoned system admins. So that's the background. I'm looking for ideas, and don't bother trying to guess what I've thought about so far, I'll welcome anything constructive. (if you want, you could advice me what I should say to an audience that doesn't have any experience with SCMs, but that's no a high priority. It would be if I create an extended version of the lecture some day)
-----
http://richard.levitte.org/
-- C.S. Lewis