[Monotone-devel] [Fwd: [rt.icann.org #2906] Application for port-number:

From: Tomas Fasth
Subject: [Monotone-devel] [Fwd: [rt.icann.org #2906] Application for port-number: netsync (Assigned-4691)]
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:45:39 +0200

Good day!

A couple of months ago I sent on behalf of the monotone project an
application for portnumber to the Internet Assigned Numbers
Authority, IANA. I recently received a formal acknowledgement that
portnumber 4691 is now formally assigned for use related to
monotone. As you can see I forgot to change the name from netsync to
monotone. If you think it matters much, I can try to change the
name. I don't think it's easy though.

// Tomas