[Monotone-devel] updates on monotone-import

From: BigFish
Subject: [Monotone-devel] updates on monotone-import
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:39:18 +0800

Hi,
  While doing an import with monotone-import.pl, I have come across
2 problems:
-failed in adding file with spaces in filename
-failed in handling removed files with intermediate directories not exist,
 as in .../dir1/dir2/file1, in which all files in dir2 are removed in the
 new import.

I've made changes in handling these, but as I'm a novice
in perl, appreciate any help on reviewing this. I've also
modified the part on tagging the new revision, making
it more Windows friendly, as there is no "cat" in Windows.

Chi