[Monotone-devel] emacs pcl-cvs like interface for monotone

From: Wim Oudshoorn
Subject: [Monotone-devel] emacs pcl-cvs like interface for monotone
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:57:27 +0200

Because I did not understand the emacs interface
to monotone as is provided in the contrib directory
I wrote my own.

Note that this is the first piece of elisp code of more
than a few lines, and it shows.
It is far from complete but does the basic job in simple
cases quite well.

I was planning to finish it a little bit before announcing
it, however it seems I can't find the time to do it.

But anyway, here it is:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~woudshoo/monotone/index.html

Suggestions for improvements are welcome, but I can't
promise I will do anything with it.
That said, I use it myself everyday so if it annoys me
as well I probably fix it.

Wim Oudshoorn.