[Monotone-devel] Cvssync status

From: Christof Petig
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Cvssync status
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 01:23:07 +0200

done:

- pull,push,takeover work
- win32 port (untested by me, but compiles)
- documentation
- tests for pull,push,takeover (though push coverage could be better)

open issues:

- --direction missing (for resolving forks on push) *
- --cvsbranch missing (working with side branches in CVS)
- strange module setups (e.g. gdb) are untested with the new pull code

working as designed :-(

- stresses the server retrieving old revision diffs (CVS fault)
- not as memory efficient as cvs_import (improvements possible)

So I would consider it ready for inclusion into mainline (to get more
testing by other people)

   Christof

*) you can work around this by commiting to CVS, pulling and merging.