Re: [Monotone-devel] Newbie Problem: hostname resolves to 127.0.0.1

From: Grigorios Prasinos
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Newbie Problem: hostname resolves to 127.0.0.1
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:54:05 +0300

Hello

I had the same problem at the begining and I agree with the patch.
Just as a little piece of advice: if you use 0.0.0.0 as the address in
monotone serve then the server will be accessible both locally and remotely
(and maybe this tip should be added to the documentation).

-Grigorios Prasinos

Christof Petig (Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 05:53:12PM +0200):